27/05/2013

Cracked

Originally produced in 2007 this is an amateur remake of one of my most intimate tracks.
It is of course another case of Overrated Intimacy when, during an old cruising-gone-wrong situation, a bunch of rough thoughts take over and transform the act of sex into a repressed grievance and a bitter complaint of social rejection and forced compromise.


CRACKED
Stand by the doorway… take out the best of you
Strange place for sex but I guess will do
Pants down” sounds better now that you’ve closed your eyes
You don’t have to listen to me, you just improvise
What did you expect? I am Cracked
Who do you take me for? I am Cracked

You want to know my c.v. – trash info of me
Well, I grew through “minor” crimes of people’s “major” dreams
And I’ve carried love in absence, stereotypes and …me
And now I’m carrying you on my back, like I’ve always been…
What did you expect? I am Cracked
Who do you take me for? I am Cracked
What do you suspect? I am Cracked
Who do you take me for? I am Cracked

I’m building up cracked tragedies on infinite curiosity and morbid imagination. Always tried to be informed about thrills, which I could not feel
Every reality is repulsing…
I’m paying for those like me, who saw no value of life, always remained victims of doubts and considered their existence a game of no substance”

[paraphrase of a note the greek poet K. Karyotakis left before committing suicide

No comments:

Post a Comment