13/12/2012

Top Games

Are you on Top?
How does it feel? Do feel any kind of power?
Would you share your power with anyone?
And do you celebrate power with violence?
Do you think violence scares my kind?
Maybe it is a metaphor of a political sex act...

Produced for Electro Quatro
www.facebook.com/ElectroQuatro



Music, Lyrics, Vocals by BlueWorks
under the concept of "Songs of Overrated Intimacy"

Video: Concept by Cinnamon Surf, Noko Onko and BlueWorks
Animation & editing by Noko Onko & Cinnamon Surf

Why don’t you talk to me? Know my name, know my thing 
Why don’t you make some noise? Tell the rest of the boys
I need some strong advice: How do you exercise? 
I have to fit in, to socialize

Why not make room for me in your Top Games? 
How about some room for me…

Get rid of your gear (sounds like a great idea!) 
Count me in your top games for I’ll keep the score 
I’ll make you talk to me, know my name, do your thing 
I’m here to make some noise, be one of your boys

Why not make room for me in your Top Games? 
How about some room for me… 
I’m working overtime in your Top Games 
Make room for me

Why not make room for me in your Top Games? 
How about some room for me… 
I’ll be the BOTTOM line in your Top Games 
Make room for me…

No comments:

Post a Comment